Information

So happy you stopped by!

For info please chat with me at:

717-829-7518

lmontyphoto@gmail.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lovely garden - family photo session

This beautiful family's session was high energy and a lot of fun. We did this in two parts. One day was on the grounds of a formal garden and the other was at a lake.

I ran all over trying to catch a moment with the kids. Even though they warned me that they didn't pose well for photos, we ended up with many great pictures, great moments. Although they might not see it, they are a highly photogenic family. How can one not be when you're a family in love?
And I could listen all day to M., the oldest daughter, pronounce my name "Low-ruh" in the cutest British accent ever.




This is one of my faves since I know the back story. Here, Solviej made a remark about pinching his bum and we started to laugh. I love the look on his face.








No comments: