Information

So happy you stopped by!

For info please chat with me at:

717-829-7518

lmontyphoto@gmail.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Canoes by the lake - family photo session

Yet another beautiful family in a great setting. A tranquil lake and lots of colorful canoes just begged to be a backdrop. When we drove up here by accident a long time ago, I saw the area and knew I had to get pictures. Luckily for me, this family was game and it just happened to be one of their favorite areas. We took a ton of pictures and laughed. Their affection for each other is not staged. I took many pictures of the kids hugging each other or just playing around together and I didn't even ask them to do that.

My bonehead remark was telling John to get comfortable on the canoe like how he would normally. My Jon said, "Yeah, you know, the way you always lie on canoes on the side of the road." or something to that effect. It made for some funny out takes though!





No comments: