Information

So happy you stopped by!

For info please chat with me at:

717-829-7518

lmontyphoto@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Blue Eyes - baby photo session

I was so excited to take this baby's picture. He is just so cute and those big blue eyes are striking. I didn't do a color boost on them or anything. It was just the sunlight streaming in from behind. Amazing color, right?
He was such a good little guy to let me take photos of him for so long. He made it easy to take pictures because he was so interested in the camera. He looked straight at me most of the time. Occasionally he would reach out to touch the camera so I took a picture of him doing that. I always think it's cute to have their hand right up in the picture. I like how it shows a candid moment of their curiosity. But the face shots, they are always my favorite. They grow so fast so I like to see every detail of their face and this baby has such a beautiful one!
Thanks Ender, you are a natural!










1 comment:

Cori said...

I'm totally biased, but I love the color of his eyes too!! =) I wish we didn't live so far away so we could do some more now that he's bigger and even more cooperative... We'll have to work something out! Miss you guys... ;)